Wednesday 8 February 2012

My "Art Studio"

So I thought it would be a good idea to share with you all the place I do all my art work and the place where all my ideas and creations are made.

Now i know it's not a bright, airy, secluded studio with paint on the walls and odd inspiring objects dotted around with an easel in the corner but my dining room table is the one place in my house where i always do my work. It's somewhere i can spread out all my organised clutter onto the table, surround myself with my iPod, art materials, sketching pencils, sketchbooks and shut myself off from everyone else in my house.

I know it's nothing exciting or remotely "arty" in appearance but it's an important place to me where my thoughts and creativity can become reality.


So until i win the lottery or find my own place this will continue to be my "Art Studio"




No comments:

Post a Comment