Tuesday 1 May 2012

It's a sewing revolution.






I have recently been facing the 'hit a brick wall' scenario in my current graphics brief at uni based upon personal territory. 
I had been focussing on signage and the way in which our journeys and territory are governed by these rules and road markings however, today after a discussion with my lecturer I decided to scale it down and focus on something closer to my heart.
I have now decided to focus upon my personal territory as a graphic designer and the spaces i work in and the nature of the way i position things. 
BRAINWAVE: I got my mums sewing machine out and started experimenting with outlining and markings as i feel most comfortable when working in a handmade style.
So we could finally be onto something and this mountain of a brief could slowly be progressing forward:)
HORAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment