Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Progression with R + J

I've been experimenting with layering the shadows onto text and have found that it makes the imagery less clear. I may try out different coloured papers and give it another try as i had intended to incorporate moving text with the shadows.
I made a small booth in which to encase it all in and after playing around with the shadows I have found it may work better for the text to be situated on the base and the shadows to be shone onto the back wall. 
Now i've worked out a nice set up i need to sort out my other cuttings, and the text to work with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment